Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Actual Radio’s competitions are intended to be fun and are not intended to create legal relations between the entrant and Actual Radio. Unless otherwise stated, no purchase or payment of any kind is required for entry.
2. All competition entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and submission of an entry or participation in a competition shall be deemed to indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Employees of Actual Radio, its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies and immediate families are not eligible to enter or win. Past employees of Actual Radio cannot participate in competitions up to 2 years following their departure from the company.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
5. By entering the competition you agree that all information submitted by you will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. Contestants or callers who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by the presenter will be excluded. Actual Radio reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit or refuse your entry.
6. Entrants of phone competitions must seek the permission of the owner of the phone before use e.g. Parent or Employer. Where participation of the competition involves the use of a premium rate telephone line, either for voice or text messages, we will adhere to the ICSTIS Rules. Calls will normally cost a premium charge plus the standard rate of your mobile network provider. You should check with your network for more details. The cost of calls from different mobile phone service providers may vary.